We hope you will be delighted with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, please understand the warranty and returns policy.
- If you receive a defective item, the manufacturer at its discretion and expense will replace any parts that are found defective within 30 days of purchase. Bella Outdoors must be notified by email with supporting pictures of defective item or part. The 30 day warranty covers replacement of any defective item or part, it does not cover a refund of the purchase price for a return. In the event it is decided to cancel the order for a refund the customer will be responsible for returning the item as outlined per the return policy.
- If you need to return an item we will refund to you the purchase price of the order less the shipping costs if requested within 30 days. Please email email@example.com for return instructions.
- Returns must be requested by email within 30 days of receipt of merchandise.
- All merchandise must be returned in original factory condition unused, including all packaging materials, inserts, hardware packs and manuals.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure all Returns or Exchanges are in unused condition and re-packaged properly. Any product returned in used or damaged condition will not be refunded.
- Orders cancelled after packages have been shipped will be subject to return shipping and handling charges. A return for refund does not come under our warranty conditions above, therefore you will be responsible for the cost of return shipping.
- If you would like to exchange an item for a different one, please notify Bella Outdoors to request an RA Form to return the product for exchange. Please note you will be responsible for return shipping costs.
- It is customer’s responsibility to check that all PACKAGES are accounted for and product is free of damage before signing delivery receipt for large freight order deliveries. If you discover upon inspection that the merchandise is damaged you MAY refuse delivery and notate damaged on shippers copy of the freight bill. Please email Bella Outdoors within 2 day business days. We will arrange for a replacement part or replacement product to be shipped free of charge.
- It is the customer's responsibility to notate on the shipper's waybill any damages prior to signing the driver's paperwork.
If any other specific shipping problems such as, damage to cartons, missing packages, etc. is not stated on the waybill, we will be unable to replace or otherwise warranty the order.
- If you have notated damage on the waybill and decided to keep the product please notify Bella Outdoors by email of the damage with supporting photos of damaged item and photos of both inner and outer packaging by email within 2 days.
We will handle correspondence and arrange for partial monetary compensation, a replacement part or replacement product to be shipped free of charge. In the event you would like to cancel your order for a refund it will be considered a return and you will be responsible for returning the item to us as outlined in our returns policy.
- If damaged packages are received without notating the damage on drivers waybill, we must be notified by email within 2 days with supporting photos of the damaged product and photos of all internal and external packaging. We will replace the product free of charge, however if the damage notation has not been made on the drivers copy of the waybill then you will be required to pay all shipping charges involved with return of the damaged item.