Qty 3 Kit of Tall Border Column Side Planting Planters for Gardens Large, Small, Medium 4 Ft, 3Ft High
To achieve this look, choose this kit with 3 different size wooden border columns and parts to instantly add height and interest to a new space other than the ground. Planting flowers in the side holes of the included planter baskets will make for an instant lush and fuller appearance. With this kit, you can achieve this look of beautiful flower balls that are eye catching and will be sure to transform your lawn, garden, or pathway.
Kit includes all:
- 36" Border Column with 18" ground spike and 9" diameter steel gripping disk
- 42" Border Column with 18" ground spike and 9" diameter steel gripping disk
- 48" Border Column with 18" ground spike and 9" diameter steel gripping disk
- 14" Single Basket Planter w/ Liner 14" diameter x 7" deep holds eight side plants, eight top edging plants and one 6" or three 4 1/2" centerpiece plants.
- 16" Single Basket Planter w/ Liner 16" Single Tiered Basket Planter with attached liner. 16" diameter x 7" deep - Holds twelve side plants, twelve top edging plants and one 6" or gallon size centerpiece plant.
- 16" Double Basket Planter w/ Liner 16" Double Tiered Basket Planter with attached liner. 6" diameter x 11" deep.- Holds eighteen side plants, twelve top edging plants and one 6" or gallon size centerpiece plant.
The 4 by 4 wood column is made from a species of wood (either kiln-dry Douglas Fir or Northern White cedar) used for outdoor furniture and exceptionally rot-resistant and requires no chemical preservatives. These columns are stained black and have softly rounded corners.
Basic Basket Planters are constructed from heavy gauge steel wire coated in black plastic and are supplied with removable clip-on chains.
The advantages of side planting are many. You get a lush, fully covered container much more quickly and an impressive floral display in weeks instead of months. But side planting used to require time consuming handwork, cutting holes in liners or juggling loose moss. These side planting containers mean you can create spectacular plantings in a fraction of the time it used to take.
1.Drive the spike into the ground, using a piece of wood so hammer does not strike metal directly.
2.Insert wooden column into top of spike and secure with wood screws (included).
3.Place 9" steel disk on top and secure with wood screws (included).
4.Place any of the four Basic Basket Planters, filled with plants, onto the disk so that center locator pin fits into center hole of basket bottom.
5.Rotate basket clockwise until disk grips wires.
6.You can turn the basket every week or so to achieve even growth. Just rotate counter-clockwise until the back is at the front, then turn clockwise to lock again. Or you can lift off the basket and replace it with another freshly planted basket at any time.