Music of the Spheres Windchime Soprano 30"
- Pipe Diameter: 7/8 inches
- Overall Hanging Length: 30 Inches (Top to bottom of windcatcher)
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Best in the industry warranty. Superior quality and meticulous craftsmanship translates into a 7 yr warranty
- Precision Tuned to A440 (standard orchestral pitch) and sing with a rich, lyrical blend of tones
- Handcrafted, one chime at a time in Austin, Texas. All components Made in USA
- Tempered aluminum alloy tubing will never rust
- Superior design with central tube suspension and smoothly polished tube ends to prevent cord abrasion typical of other, less labor-intensive suspension techniques. Heavy gauge polished stainless steel rings provide sturdy support
- The tubing is coated with a sleek black corrosion protective finish that provides durability in all kinds of hostile outdoor environments (acid rain, salt air, etc.) while preserving the chime's appearance
- Solid UV stabilized polyethylene clappers provide superior tonal quality and outdoor durability. The unique interchangeable & detachable windcatcher provides activity control
Music of the Spheres Soprano Windchime is sure to delight with its attractive design and beautiful sounding musical scales. Since its founding in 1991, Music of the Spheres has been dedicated to manufacturing the most durable wind chime with the highest acoustic quality possible. Wind chimes are beautifully crafted from components made in the USA. Please sample the musical tunings below to hear the incredible clarity and rich gentle sounds.
Designed to Accompany Each Other:
- Collect multiple sizes in the same musical tune for a symphonic quality ensemble "singing in parts" effect. Example: Choose "Pentatonic" or another tuning in sizes of Soprano, Mezzo, Alto, Tenor, Bass
- Or create an ensemble with a companion series in a different tuning. Mix and match and blend different tunings and sizes
- Some customer favorite pairings are: Pentatonic/Hawaiian, Mongolian/Aquarian, Chinese/Japanese/Balinese, Quartal/Mongolian, Gypsy/Japanese
For more wind chime details and sizes up to 14 Ft, click here.
Listen Here for Musical Tunings
Pentatonic Soprano - Sound
Quartal Soprano - Sound
Wholetone - Sound
Aquarian Soprano - Sound
Mongolian Soprano - Sound
Balinese Soprano - Sound
Gypsy Soprano - Sound
Chinese Soprano - Sound
Hawaiian Soprano - Sound
Japanese Soprano - Sound
Wind Chime FAQ
How do I care for the chimes?
Chimes are maintenance free and require little or no care, rain or shine.
They will last longest hung in a sheltered or shaded location.
How should I hang my chimes?
They should be suspended securely a safe distance from objects such as windows which may be battered during unexpectedly high winds. They should be taken down for safety's sake whenever severe weather threatens.
What if they are too loud?
They may be "turned down" by removing the windcatcher from its snap-hook attachment or "turned off" by sliding the clapper up its cord and suspending it over the ring.
The windcatcher hook assembly provides but effective method of varying the chime's activity level. If you would prefer more chime activity please contact us and a larger windcatcher can be purchased from the manufacturer to replace the original windcatcher. Alternatively, a smaller windcatcher can be purchased if less chime activity is preferred.
This product carries a manufacturer's warranty of 7 years.